Deposit cash directly into your AmWager.com account at 7-Eleven and Family Dollar locations. Instant access. Fast, safe and convenient! Click here to go to PayNearMe's Web Flow, where you can generate a re-usable PaySlip.
Advantages of funding with PayNearMe™
- Avoid credit card fees and interest charges
- Not linked to a bank account
- Instant access to your funds
How It Works
- Select PayNearMe as your deposit method and follow the screen prompts to generate a Payment Code with barcode and payment instructions. You will receive a PayNearMe Payment Code via text message or email, which you may optionally print.
- Take the Payment Code to any 7-Eleven® or Family Dollar® (see below for state restrictions) and hand it to the cashier. Note that Payment Codes are unique to each retail chain.
- Tell the cashier how much you want to deposit into your AmWager account and they will collect your funds.
- Keep your receipt as proof of payment. Your funds will instantly be available in your AmWager account.
- To learn more, go to http://consumers.paynearme.com/en/how-it-works/
|Fees:||Free - No Fees|
|Limits:||24 Hours $500
30 Days $10,000
Why should I use PayNearMe to fund my AmWager account?
PayNearMe lets you enjoy the benefits of AmWager without using a credit card or bank account — avoid credit card fees and interest charges.
Is there a fee to use PayNearMe?
There is a $3.99 service fee to process the transaction.
Where do I deposit cash using PayNearMe?
You can make a deposit with cash at over 7,000 7-Eleven and 6.800 Family Dollar stores nationwide. Click here to find a location near you.
Please note, currently AmWager is only authorized to accept payments in the following states:AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY..
How do I deposit funds using PayNearMe?
To use PayNearMe to fund your AmWager account you need a PayNearMe Payment Code. The Payment Code is a unique barcode that connects your PayNearMe deposit to your AmWager account. You can receive a Payment Code via text message or email. You can also choose to print the Payment Code.