Auteuil Racecourse

Don’t forget you can wager on the races with AmWager

Place Your Bet Now!

Wager on live horse races like a Pro with AmWager.

Why Choose AmWager

Simple…We are the best online wagering platform today. Real-time updates, exclusive tools, custom wagering types, player-focused design. Not using AmWager is like playing in the kiddie pool.

Powerful, fast, innovative, secure, yet easy to use! All because we value and listen to our customers.

  • Easy Sign Up with Trial
  • Leading Cash Rewards and Promotions
  • Custom tools and features no other ADW has.
  • Smooth, easy-to-use interface on all devices.
  • Up to 60 times faster updates than competitors!
  • Continuing innovations and updates. With more planned for years to come.

Auteuil Racecourse

Auteuil Racecourse is a horse-racing track in Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France. It opened in 1873 at Route des Lacs.

Saratoga Race Course

Saratoga Race Course is a horse-racing track in Saratoga Springs, New York, United States. It opened on August 3, 1863, and is the oldest organized sporting venue of any kind in the United States. It is typically open for racing from late July through early September.

History

The racetrack is exclusive for steeplechase racing covering 33 hectares at the Route des Lacs in the Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France, operating since November 1, 1873, and operated by France Galop.

It is the central obstacle course in France and hosted the equestrian events of the 1924 Summer Olympics. The racetrack had its first redevelopment in that same year when they constructed the new stone stands and built an outdoor track with sturdy obstacles for steeplechases. Then major enhancement of the tracks and facilities began in 1967, where they also built the ring road and relocated the stables and the paddock. Then in 1971, access to the site was enhanced when two pedestrian tunnels were constructed under the tracks that lead to the Porte d’Auteuil and the Porte de Passy. The stands were also renovated, and an indoor swimming pool was dug in one of the lawns. Improvements and renovations lasted until 1975, and throughout these redevelopment phases, Auteuil never halted its races and was always open. Every year, they hold 40 meetings.

Track Details

The 18 hectares of the 33 total hectares of the track is the grass track which can hold up to 40,000 spectators. The racecourse has two concentric steeplechase tracks: the exterior course of 2,239 meters, which race length has 47 circuits from 3200m to 5800m, and the interior course of 2,166 meters with a race length of 47 circuits from 3200m to 5800m. Moreover, the track also has a 2,418-meter hurdle track, which race Length is 14 circuits from 2800m to 5100m, and the length of the home stretch is the distance between the last hurdle and finishing post. All the tracks have a running direction counterclockwise.

There are 25 possible routes and 25 obstacles of several types: bull finch, double-barrier, oxer, small, medium and large open-ditch, rail-ditch-and-fence, stone wall, and rivers (eight and grandstands), earth embankments, and brook. The parking lot has 2,000 spaces (offered during the week and € 3 on weekends, public holidays, and Grands Prix).

Other services in the track are the Bureau de Change, Bank Distributor, Binoculars rental, Souvenir shop, and Easy Racing Space which gives knowledge about racing how to bet. The property also has a Restaurant, Cafeteria, and Brasserie Restaurant.

History

One of Ireland’s premier horse racing venues and home of the BoyleSports Irish Grand National since 1870, one of the major sporting events in the country every Easter Monday each year. It was inaugurated in 1848 in the parish of Ratoath in County Meath, in the Republic of Ireland, on the R155 regional road, 3 kilometers (2 mi) off the N3 and 23kms from Dublin city center. It is owned by Horse Racing Ireland (HRI) and managed by Doneraile man Dick Sheil.

Other major races held in the racecourse are the National Hunt (jump) season, the Winter Festival, which features major Grade 1 events including the Hatton’s Grace Hurdle and Drinmore Chase throughout the year, the Group 3 Brownstown Stakes, and the Listed Belgrave Stakes.

Track Details

The racetrack is a one-mile and 6.5-furlong right-handed circuit, with a 2.5 furlong straight and a slight uphill finish. The main business of Fairyhouse racecourse is betting on the races known traditionally in parts of Ireland as turf accountancy. Admission to Fairyhouse race meetings is free to under-16s and various other promotions such as concession rates for OAPs and seasonal festivals (i.e., Winter Festival, Easter Festival, etc.) It also hosted the first three Witness music festivals from 2000 to 2002 inclusive.

However, on a Sunday, when there are no race meetings, it opens as a market selling local produce ranging from saddlery and tools to fresh vegetables, arts and crafts products, and even electrical goods. The market also accommodates car boot sales. The course is also a premier venue for a musical.

The racetrack also has The Arkle Room, a private function room overlooking the parade ring, and easy access to the viewing stand. There are also private hospitality suites on the top floor of the Powers and Jameson Stand, ideal for Corporate Hospitality, Hen parties, Stag parties, fundraisers, or product launches. It also has Bobbyjo Bistro, named after the 1998 Irish Grand National Winner, situated on the first floor of the Powers Stand with up to 170 people capacity.

History

John Hunter, who became the first chairman of The Jockey Club, and William R. Travers built Saratoga Race Course. The original track was built across Union Avenue from the present Saratoga Race Course at the current location of the Oklahoma Track (training track), which opened the following year. Since 1864 the track has been the site of the Travers Stakes, the oldest major thoroughbred horse race in the United States, which is the main draw of the annual summer race meeting. The Saratoga meet originally consisted of only four days, but over time was lengthened, and for many years, the meet lasted for four weeks. In the 1990’s it was lengthened to five weeks. Today it is a six-week meeting ending on Labor Day. In 2009, NYRA extended the 2010 racing meet by 4 days. From 1943 to 1945, racing was not held at Saratoga Race Course due to travel restrictions during the war. During those years, the stakes races that would have been run at Saratoga Race Course were contested at Belmont Park instead.

Saratoga Race Course has two well-known nicknames — The Spa (for the nearby mineral springs), and the “Graveyard of Champions” (for the upsets that have occurred there). Man o’ War suffered his only defeat in 21 starts while racing at Saratoga Race Course; Secretariat was defeated at Saratoga Race Course by Onion after winning the Triple Crown; and Gallant Fox was beaten by 100-1 long shot Jim Dandy in the 1930 Travers Stakes. In 1999, Saratoga Race Course was rated as Sports Illustrated’s #10 sports venue of the 20th Century.

As is the case with the other two tracks operated by the New York Racing Association – Aqueduct and Belmont Park – there are three separate tracks in the main course at Saratoga Race Course.

Contact

  • 75016 Paris, France

  • Phone: +33 1 40 71 47 47

  • https://www.france-galop.com/fr/hippodromeauteuil

Contact

Auteuil Racecourse

Don’t forget you can wager on the races with AmWager

Place Your Bet Now!

Wager on live horse races like a Pro with AmWager.