Fairyhouse Racecourse

Don’t forget you can wager on the races with AmWager

Place Your Bet Now!

Wager on live horse races like a Pro with AmWager.

Why Choose AmWager

Simple…We are the best online wagering platform today. Real-time updates, exclusive tools, custom wagering types, player-focused design. Not using AmWager is like playing in the kiddie pool.

Powerful, fast, innovative, secure, yet easy to use! All because we value and listen to our customers.

  • Easy Sign Up with Trial
  • Leading Cash Rewards and Promotions
  • Custom tools and features no other ADW has.
  • Smooth, easy-to-use interface on all devices.
  • Up to 60 times faster updates than competitors!
  • Continuing innovations and updates. With more planned for years to come.

Fairyhouse Racecourse

Fairyhouse Racecourse is a horse-racing track in Ballybin, Ratoath, Co. Meath, Ireland. It opened in 1848 at Fairyhouse Rd.

Saratoga Race Course

Saratoga Race Course is a horse-racing track in Saratoga Springs, New York, United States. It opened on August 3, 1863, and is the oldest organized sporting venue of any kind in the United States. It is typically open for racing from late July through early September.

History

One of Ireland’s premier horse racing venues and home of the BoyleSports Irish Grand National since 1870, one of the major sporting events in the country every Easter Monday each year. It was inaugurated in 1848 in the parish of Ratoath in County Meath, in the Republic of Ireland, on the R155 regional road, 3 kilometers (2 mi) off the N3 and 23kms from Dublin city center. It is owned by Horse Racing Ireland (HRI) and managed by Doneraile man Dick Sheil.

Other major races held in the racecourse are the National Hunt (jump) season, the Winter Festival, which features major Grade 1 events including the Hatton’s Grace Hurdle and Drinmore Chase throughout the year, the Group 3 Brownstown Stakes, and the Listed Belgrave Stakes.

Track Details

The racetrack is a one-mile and 6.5-furlong right-handed circuit, with a 2.5 furlong straight and a slight uphill finish. The main business of Fairyhouse racecourse is betting on the races known traditionally in parts of Ireland as turf accountancy. Admission to Fairyhouse race meetings is free to under-16s and various other promotions such as concession rates for OAPs and seasonal festivals (i.e., Winter Festival, Easter Festival, etc.) It also hosted the first three Witness music festivals from 2000 to 2002 inclusive.

However, on a Sunday, when there are no race meetings, it opens as a market selling local produce ranging from saddlery and tools to fresh vegetables, arts and crafts products, and even electrical goods. The market also accommodates car boot sales. The course is also a premier venue for a musical.

The racetrack also has The Arkle Room, a private function room overlooking the parade ring, and easy access to the viewing stand. There are also private hospitality suites on the top floor of the Powers and Jameson Stand, ideal for Corporate Hospitality, Hen parties, Stag parties, fundraisers, or product launches. It also has Bobbyjo Bistro, named after the 1998 Irish Grand National Winner, situated on the first floor of the Powers Stand with up to 170 people capacity.

History

One of Ireland’s premier horse racing venues and home of the BoyleSports Irish Grand National since 1870, one of the major sporting events in the country every Easter Monday each year. It was inaugurated in 1848 in the parish of Ratoath in County Meath, in the Republic of Ireland, on the R155 regional road, 3 kilometers (2 mi) off the N3 and 23kms from Dublin city center. It is owned by Horse Racing Ireland (HRI) and managed by Doneraile man Dick Sheil.

Other major races held in the racecourse are the National Hunt (jump) season, the Winter Festival, which features major Grade 1 events including the Hatton’s Grace Hurdle and Drinmore Chase throughout the year, the Group 3 Brownstown Stakes, and the Listed Belgrave Stakes.

Track Details

The racetrack is a one-mile and 6.5-furlong right-handed circuit, with a 2.5 furlong straight and a slight uphill finish. The main business of Fairyhouse racecourse is betting on the races known traditionally in parts of Ireland as turf accountancy. Admission to Fairyhouse race meetings is free to under-16s and various other promotions such as concession rates for OAPs and seasonal festivals (i.e., Winter Festival, Easter Festival, etc.) It also hosted the first three Witness music festivals from 2000 to 2002 inclusive.

However, on a Sunday, when there are no race meetings, it opens as a market selling local produce ranging from saddlery and tools to fresh vegetables, arts and crafts products, and even electrical goods. The market also accommodates car boot sales. The course is also a premier venue for a musical.

The racetrack also has The Arkle Room, a private function room overlooking the parade ring, and easy access to the viewing stand. There are also private hospitality suites on the top floor of the Powers and Jameson Stand, ideal for Corporate Hospitality, Hen parties, Stag parties, fundraisers, or product launches. It also has Bobbyjo Bistro, named after the 1998 Irish Grand National Winner, situated on the first floor of the Powers Stand with up to 170 people capacity.

History

John Hunter, who became the first chairman of The Jockey Club, and William R. Travers built Saratoga Race Course. The original track was built across Union Avenue from the present Saratoga Race Course at the current location of the Oklahoma Track (training track), which opened the following year. Since 1864 the track has been the site of the Travers Stakes, the oldest major thoroughbred horse race in the United States, which is the main draw of the annual summer race meeting. The Saratoga meet originally consisted of only four days, but over time was lengthened, and for many years, the meet lasted for four weeks. In the 1990’s it was lengthened to five weeks. Today it is a six-week meeting ending on Labor Day. In 2009, NYRA extended the 2010 racing meet by 4 days. From 1943 to 1945, racing was not held at Saratoga Race Course due to travel restrictions during the war. During those years, the stakes races that would have been run at Saratoga Race Course were contested at Belmont Park instead.

Saratoga Race Course has two well-known nicknames — The Spa (for the nearby mineral springs), and the “Graveyard of Champions” (for the upsets that have occurred there). Man o’ War suffered his only defeat in 21 starts while racing at Saratoga Race Course; Secretariat was defeated at Saratoga Race Course by Onion after winning the Triple Crown; and Gallant Fox was beaten by 100-1 long shot Jim Dandy in the 1930 Travers Stakes. In 1999, Saratoga Race Course was rated as Sports Illustrated’s #10 sports venue of the 20th Century.

As is the case with the other two tracks operated by the New York Racing Association – Aqueduct and Belmont Park – there are three separate tracks in the main course at Saratoga Race Course.

Contact

  • Fairyhouse Rd, Ballybin, Ratoath, Co. Meath, A85 XK30, Ireland

  • Phone: +353 1 825 6167

  • https://www.fairyhouse.ie/

Contact

Fairyhouse Racecourse

Don’t forget you can wager on the races with AmWager

Place Your Bet Now!

Wager on live horse races like a Pro with AmWager.