A flat harness race track that was opened on December 6, 2003, situated at 7445 Wellington County Road 21, Elora, Ontario, Canada N0B 1S0, and just minutes away from the historic town of Fergus, currently owned by Grand River Agricultural Society. It is known for its scenic natural wonderland of towering pines, glacial rock formations, and the extravagant Grand River.
The track is 1/2 mile with 350 feet homestretch. It also has a granular base and stone dust track cushion with 1500 seats, including from the area and an open grandstand. They offer slot machines, two restaurants, Captain’s Quarters Tiered Dining Room, and Lighthouse Restaurant in the gaming room. There are 240 slot machines operated by Ontario Lottery and Gaming, costs ranging from 1¢ to $5, including Electrifying Riches, Pink Diamonds, Fairy Blossom, Adventures Aloft, Fire of the East, Diamond Jubilee, Spartacus – Gladiator of Rome, Hot Hot Habanero, Gaucho’s Gold and many other games. The Lighthouse Restaurant is situated in the race paddock, open on race nights for lighter fare, while The Getaway Restaurant is open year-round, offering a wide range of delicious a la carte dishes. Moreover. They also have the Tarmac BBQ on race nights.