Hippodrome De Pornichet

Don’t forget you can wager on the races with AmWager

Place Your Bet Now!

Wager on live horse races like a Pro with AmWager.

Why Choose AmWager

Simple…We are the best online wagering platform today. Real-time updates, exclusive tools, custom wagering types, player-focused design. Not using AmWager is like playing in the kiddie pool.

Powerful, fast, innovative, secure, yet easy to use! All because we value and listen to our customers.

  • Easy Sign Up with Trial
  • Leading Cash Rewards and Promotions
  • Custom tools and features no other ADW has.
  • Smooth, easy-to-use interface on all devices.
  • Up to 60 times faster updates than competitors!
  • Continuing innovations and updates. With more planned for years to come.

Hippodrome De Pornichet

Hippodrome De Pornichet is a horse-racing track in Pornichet, Loire-Atlantique, France. It opened in 1906 at Boulevard de Saint-Nazaire.

Saratoga Race Course

Saratoga Race Course is a horse-racing track in Saratoga Springs, New York, United States. It opened on August 3, 1863, and is the oldest organized sporting venue of any kind in the United States. It is typically open for racing from late July through early September.

History

The racetrack was first erected on the old marshes and inaugurated in 1907 after the horse racing company by Count Léopold de Moulins de Rochefort, Inspector General of Haras, was founded in 1906. In 1946, two buildings were established along Boulevard de Saint-Nazaire to house the pari-mutuel the construction of two thousand-seat stands from 1961-1964. After a decade (1974), the lighting of the tracks was built. In July 2011, the inauguration of the renovated and modernized racecourse was the presence of the Republican Guard. It is then currently located at Boulevard de Saint-Nazaire 44380, in the town of Pornichet, in Loire-Atlantique. It is acknowledged as one of the ten best French racetracks, managed by the mixed economy company (SEM) Pornichet Events, which aims to develop various spaces outside of race days.

Track Details

The racetrack is surrounded by fifteen hectares of natural spaces in a protected wetland. Due to this, the municipality decided to rehabilitate it in 2011 to make it the municipality’s central “green lung.” Its track for trotting has a rope on the left, starting at the cells, and with a surface colored pink sand composed of volcanic rock called pozzolana. Distance is 1250 meters with a straight line of 330 meters with starting areas of 2750m (25 and 50m) and 2,100m (25m). Galop Track also has a rope on the left. Its surface, however, is PSF, a fiber sand track. Distance is 1428 meters with a straight line of 340 meters. The courses are 1000 m, 1600m, 1700 m, 2100 m, 2400 m, and 3100 m. Its lighting for night races has 24 masts for the two tracks.

It also has a panoramic restaurant with a capacity of 350 seats, 700 m 2 of modular spaces in the Paris hall to accommodate conferences, seminars, private receptions, stands increasing the capacity of reception redone, as well as redesigned car parks to accommodate as many people as possible. Other on-site services are Free parking, parking for bicycles, Restaurant facilities, Toilets, and Baby or child equipment, including stroller access and outdoor games for children.

History

The racetrack was first erected on the old marshes and inaugurated in 1907 after the horse racing company by Count Léopold de Moulins de Rochefort, Inspector General of Haras, was founded in 1906. In 1946, two buildings were established along Boulevard de Saint-Nazaire to house the pari-mutuel the construction of two thousand-seat stands from 1961-1964. After a decade (1974), the lighting of the tracks was built. In July 2011, the inauguration of the renovated and modernized racecourse was the presence of the Republican Guard. It is then currentlylocated at Boulevard de Saint-Nazaire 44380, in the town of Pornichet, in Loire-Atlantique. It is acknowledged as one of the ten best French racetracks, managed by the mixed economy company (SEM) Pornichet Events, which aims to develop various spaces outside of race days.

Track Details

The racetrack is surrounded by fifteen hectares of natural spaces in a protected wetland. Due to this, the municipality decided to rehabilitate it in 2011 to make it the municipality’s central “green lung.” Its track for trotting has a rope on the left, starting at the cells, and with a surface colored pink sand composed of volcanic rock called pozzolana. Distance is 1250 meters with a straight line of 330 meters with starting areas of 2750m (25 and 50m) and 2,100m (25m). Galop Track also has a rope on the left. Its surface, however, is PSF, a fiber sand track. Distance is 1428 meters with a straight line of 340 meters. The courses are 1000 m, 1600m, 1700 m, 2100 m, 2400 m, and 3100 m. Its lighting for night races has 24 masts for the two tracks.

It also has a panoramic restaurant with a capacity of 350 seats, 700 m 2 of modular spaces in the Paris hall to accommodate conferences, seminars, private receptions, stands increasing the capacity of reception redone, as well as redesigned car parks to accommodate as many people as possible. Other on-site services are Free parking, parking for bicycles, Restaurant facilities, Toilets, and Baby or child equipment, including stroller access and outdoor games for children.

History

John Hunter, who became the first chairman of The Jockey Club, and William R. Travers built Saratoga Race Course. The original track was built across Union Avenue from the present Saratoga Race Course at the current location of the Oklahoma Track (training track), which opened the following year. Since 1864 the track has been the site of the Travers Stakes, the oldest major thoroughbred horse race in the United States, which is the main draw of the annual summer race meeting. The Saratoga meet originally consisted of only four days, but over time was lengthened, and for many years, the meet lasted for four weeks. In the 1990’s it was lengthened to five weeks. Today it is a six-week meeting ending on Labor Day. In 2009, NYRA extended the 2010 racing meet by 4 days. From 1943 to 1945, racing was not held at Saratoga Race Course due to travel restrictions during the war. During those years, the stakes races that would have been run at Saratoga Race Course were contested at Belmont Park instead.

Saratoga Race Course has two well-known nicknames — The Spa (for the nearby mineral springs), and the “Graveyard of Champions” (for the upsets that have occurred there). Man o’ War suffered his only defeat in 21 starts while racing at Saratoga Race Course; Secretariat was defeated at Saratoga Race Course by Onion after winning the Triple Crown; and Gallant Fox was beaten by 100-1 long shot Jim Dandy in the 1930 Travers Stakes. In 1999, Saratoga Race Course was rated as Sports Illustrated’s #10 sports venue of the 20th Century.

As is the case with the other two tracks operated by the New York Racing Association – Aqueduct and Belmont Park – there are three separate tracks in the main course at Saratoga Race Course.

Contact

  • 3 Bd de Saint-Nazaire, 44380 Pornichet, France

  • Phone: +33 2 40 61 13 94

  • https://www.hippodrome-pornichet.fr/

Contact

Hippodrome De Pornichet

Don’t forget you can wager on the races with AmWager

Place Your Bet Now!

Wager on live horse races like a Pro with AmWager.