Start your career at AmWager!
Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a part time Social Media Specialist to join our team at AmWager.com. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for the development, implementation, and management of social media content across multiple social media channels. The ideal candidate should have an interest in the horse racing industry and strong knowledge of the latest social media trends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on development of social media strategy
- Execute and manage social media campaigns
- Consistently generate, publish, and share high-quality content
- Drive engagement and manage interactions on social profiles including Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram
- Measure the success of social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends and best practices
- 1+ years’ experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role preferred. Current enrollment or recent completion of a degree in Marketing, Communications or related field considered in place of experience.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Interest in the horse racing industry preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite and/or Canva preferred
Flexible hybrid schedule with office hours at 13011 W. Hwy 42 Prospect, KY. Some weekend hours required based on the horse racing calendar. Fully remote and/or full time schedule considered for the right candidate.
Based on experience
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com