AmWager and its affiliate AmWest Entertainment ("AmWest") maintain the following policies, disclaimers and restrictions regarding wagering:
- AmWager/AmWest reserve the right at any time to refuse all or part of any wager.
- AmWager/AmWest reserve the right to declare wagering closed at any time, on any pari-mutuel pool race, group of races, or for all wagering.
- In the event that a wager is not transmitted to, received by or otherwise accepted by a racetrack for any reason (including, not limited to, mechanical, communication and human error failure), no wager will have been placed (or deemed to have been placed) on behalf of the customer, and no money will be exchanged or debited from an account holder's account. Under no circumstances will AmWager/AmWest "book" the wager or otherwise be held responsible for the wager not being transmitted to, or received by, or otherwise accepted by the racetrack.
- In accordance with the rules of the Internal Revenue Service, any wager resulting in winnings of $600.00 or more must be reported to the IR, if the amount of winning is at least 300 times the amount wagered . Additionally, any wager resulting in winnings over $5,000.00 is subject to reporting and withholding, if the amount of winnings is least 300 times the amount wagered. All winnings subject to reporting and/or withholding shall be reported and/or withheld by AmWest, and a copy of the Form W2-G summarizing the information will be sent to the account holder for tax purposes. It is the responsibility of the account holder to claim all gambling winnings on his or her federal and state tax returns (where applicable by law).
- Before opening an Advance Deposit Wagering account with AmWager/AmWest, a customer must complete the entire Subscriber Application and acknowledge that he/she has read and agrees to the AmWager/AmWest Terms and Conditions Policy.
AmWager and its affiliate AmWest Entertainment ("AmWest") will maintain strict confidentiality of customers' personal and wagering information. However, in the event of an investigation by federal or state authorities, or a regulatory/compliance inquiry pursuant to AmWest's contracts or racetrack relationships, the customer waives any and all rights to personal information and data in the possession of AmWager and AmWest. AmWager and AmWest reserve the right to disclose said data and information to law enforcement and investigative authorities for review, investigation and background examination. The customer releases AmWager and AmWest of all liability in this regard, to the full extent possible under law. Any privacy queries or complaints should be submitted in writing to the corporate office.
Please be advised that no judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness or suitability of the contact of other services or sites to which these screens link, and AmWager/AmWest take no responsibility therefore. A link to a service or site outside of this website is not an endorsement of the service or site, its content or its sponsoring organization.
|District of Columbia||Restricted|
|Florida||Limited Restrictions. Due to 3.5% Source Market fee in certain zipcodes certain rewards may be reduced.|
|Idaho||No Greyhound Wagering - Many tracks restricted due to 10% Source Market Fee.|
|Indiana||Due to 5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|Kentucky||No Greyhound Wagering. - Due to 3.5% Source Market fee in certain zipcodes certain rewards may be reduced.|
|Maryland||Restricted - 7% Source Market Fee|
|Massachusetts||Limited Restrictions. MA residents cannot play Suffolk Downs.|
|Montana||Due to 4.5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|New Mexico||Limited Restrictions. NM residents cannot play The Downs at Albuquerque, Ruidoso Downs, Sunland Park, Sunray Park and Zia Park.|
|New York||No Greyhound Wagering. Due to 5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|Ohio||Limited Restrictions. Ohio residents cannot wager on Mahoning Valley or Thistledown.|
|Oklahoma||Limited Restrictions. OK residents cannot play Fair Meadows and Remington Park.|
|Oregon||Due to 5% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|
|US Virgin Islands||Restricted|
|Virginia||Restricted - 11.5% Source Market Fee|
|Washington||Restricted - 7% Source Market Fee|
|West Virginia||Limited Restrictions. WV residents cannot play Charles Town Races, Tri-State Greyhound Park, Wheeling or Mountaineer Racetrack.|
|Wyoming||Due to 3% Source Market Fee certain rewards may may be reduced.|